Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Real Wiimote Will Not Connect
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just bought two Nyko Wiimotes and a Targus ACB10US bluetooth adapter hoping that I would be able to use them in dolphin. Originally I tried it in r4771 and even though the wiimote said it was installed in my bluetooth devices, dolphin would not recognize it. There was one time when it worked, but I'm not sure what I did to make it work. If anyone has any tips, please let me know.

Specs:
AMD 2.5 GHz Dual Processor
4 GB Ram DDR2 1066
Windows 7 64 Bit
I think that you need bluesolei
Thanks for replying so quickly. I've tried bluesoleil, but it didn't work for me. I downloaded the trial version and it recognized the devices, but dolphin still didn't. Is the trial version limited in that respect?
No, the trial version works well
Yeah, I figured it did. I've been trying different bluetooth stacks to see if one will work, but I think it may just be the bluetooth adapter.
Probabily Im not sure sorry (sorry for my bad eanglish i speack spanish XD)
I'm just not sure because I think there might be something else going on.
I can't help you sorry
You said Nyko wiimotes right?
Dolphin does support the official wiimotes, but I don't know about Nyko brand. (Aren't they the only un-official wiimotes?)
I got it to work with bluesoleil, but it doesn't work with the bluetooth stack for windows from all I can see. Even with the new builds that allow you to pair up in dolphin it doesn't work. I'm just not sure what's going on.
Pages: 1 2