Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [help with my noob question] how to apply patches to dolphin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
i know it is noob but i cant figure this out on my own!

like those downloaded patch files that people post...i cant figure out how to apply them
You compile them along with the program.
Where to put them?
In the Core or what?
Right click on Dolphin's project you've downloaded for compile -> TortoiseSVN -> Apply patch
if there was a +rep i'd press it for nosound97
Or manually . I didn't have tortoiseSVN and I applied the patches manually ( lol )
okay so i downloaded a watchdog patch that i'm trying to apply to a spellforce's intel build that works really good for me but when i right click and apply patch to dolphin folder it doesn't do anything but show a list of some things and when i check dolphin it isn't there

anyone know how to and where to find the latest watchdog patch and how to apply it?

please help!
(01-25-2010, 09:42 AM)TheBboyKnowledge Wrote: [ -> ]okay so i downloaded a watchdog patch that i'm trying to apply to a spellforce's intel build that works really good for me but when i right click and apply patch to dolphin folder it doesn't do anything but show a list of some things and when i check dolphin it isn't there

anyone know how to and where to find the latest watchdog patch and how to apply it?

please help!
The pacth have to be applied to the source code of dolphin , you can't apply it to a compiled build

And the watchdog patch stopped working long time ago
oh sorry about that i was hoping there was a new release for that patch because i heard it made games run faster and i didn't see it on newer buids

are there any other speed up patches for:

legend of zelda - wind waker
legend of zelda - twilight princess (gamecube)
super smash bros. brawl
or
naruto clash of ninja revolution 3 (wii)?
Mm.....The only difference I noticed when that patch was available, was a boost on FMV movies (although voices or sounds sounded different from normal) and it was some sort of frameskipping set to 1.
Pages: 1 2 3