Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Oboro Muramasa Issues Using Sidewinder Gamepad (USB)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been having trouble with the nJoy v.3 and v.4 using a MS Sidewinder gamepad on the game Oboro Muramasa. Other games don't seem to have any issues.

The primary problems are when using nJoy v.3:
Using the default settings, during gameplay the Y button and L shoulder button are not responding. I have tried to map these to different buttons, but the commands still don't work. So basically, within gameplay I am unable to switch between different swords.

And when using nJoy v.4:
Using the default settings, while in the menu screen the face buttons work correctly (of what I can use) and the d-pad works correctly. However, upon starting the game, the d-pad no longer functions correctly. Left jumps (which should be Up) and Right crouches (which should be Down); Up and Down on the d-pad do nothing. What's funny is that all the face buttons still do work here, which isn't the case using nJoy v.3.

So if I want to use my gamepad I can use nJoy v.3 and get a proper d-pad, but not all buttons work; or I can use nJoy v.4 and have a d-pad that doesn't work, but the face buttons all work fine.
I'd recommend using the KB/X360 Pad plugin and mapping the keyboard buttons to your controller using Xpadder
That did it, what a great program! Thanks!