Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Rabbids Go Home
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Wii - Rabbids Go Home
[Image: 1zegk92.png]

Emulated on 4897 revision. Works somehow, though cutscenes are weird and distorted. To my surprise, the actual in-game playability is flawless. But with it's sound effects and characters it will MESS WITH YOUR HEAD. Crazy game really...

Settings:
[attachment=2299]
[attachment=2300]
Screens:
[Image: 20qm7ag.png]
[Image: 2yvnp03.png]
[Image: 1z6xe7d.png]
the fmv looks pretty much like you have "force bi/tri- linear filter" enabled.

Streethoppser

I want to add that it runs VERY slow for me compared to other games (Athlon II 640 @ 3,3ghz)
The cutscenes look good, but they got distorted sound due to slow speed (50%)
I test this game too and It run so slowwwww lol I think that's my machine (C2D 6230, 1Gb, Biostar G41 WIn7 x86) with the videos are very distorted but it's a nice game Tongue like all rabbids series jaja
In r7318, in-game is slow yet and videos bad too. hope fix.
New SVNs don't magically speed things up unless there's an actual bug fixed. Also, these settings look kinda slow, try to shift them to some faster settings and see if it doesn't make the game unplayable.

cirios83

Can you tell me which is the fastest Dolphin version for this game.My performance on Rabbids go home is not good enough. My CPU Core2Duo e8400 3500Mhz.My RAM 4gb DDR2.My Videocard Nvidia gtx 560 1gb.Thank you
Overlock your CPU to about 4GHz if you can.

cirios83

I can't because of my bad stock cooler.
Ok, then:

* Try the official Dolphin 3.0 release
* try this settings -> http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/showthread.php?tid=23618
Pages: 1 2