Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Harvest Moon - Animal Parade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Harvest Moon - Animal Parade

[Image: 2hn3nea.png]

Game runs flawlessly on 4897 revision. Sounds and music play properly. During cutscenes fps may drop by about 5 but doesn't hinder gameplay at all. Saves correctly as well. Also, real wiimote+nunchuck function properly for this game.

Settings used

[attachment=2285]
[attachment=2286]

Screens
[Image: iz17gi.png]
[Image: 2z856id.png]
[Image: bfggw0.png]

PopeYodaI

(01-23-2010, 04:37 PM)Ocean Wrote: [ -> ]Harvest Moon - Animal Parade

[Image: 2hn3nea.png]

Game runs flawlessly on 4897 revision. Sounds and music play properly. During cutscenes fps may drop by about 5 but doesn't hinder gameplay at all. Saves correctly as well. Also, real wiimote+nunchuck function properly for this game.

Settings used

Screens
[Image: iz17gi.png]
[Image: 2z856id.png]
[Image: bfggw0.png]

Yo. Recently updated to 4940, yet still having some difficulty. If you could clarify for me please:
1) Why did you click on "Use Safe texture cache"?
2) Why did you click on Disable Fog?
3) Are you using any other additions to speed up your emulation (such as gamebooster)?
Why did you quote the whole thread over?

PopeYodaI

(01-24-2010, 02:58 PM)jedikevin20 Wrote: [ -> ]Why did you quote the whole thread over?

A mistake, actually. Hey, it's my first message in this forum...
For this game, those settings upped the FPS by quite an amount, if I remember correctly. No gamebooster used. Lack of safe texture caching sometimes causes green tinted games in 4897 rev so that might've been it too (you can play around with settings, those are just the ones I used to achieve playable framerates and normal graphics)

PopeYodaI

Hmmm... perhaps I should be upgrading my computer a bit as well...

Anyway, thank you sincerely for the help.

priestess1

You say the game runs completely smooth; but I noticed that when I get on the 20th floor of the Watery Cave, the controls aren't working properly. You can move up, and turn while moving up, but otherwise you're stuck.

Have you ever gotten that far in the game?

Edit: I did use the classic controller while playing this game.. so I don't know if that's it..
The newer vesion r5038 run a better speed it seems!

MiaSaysMalia

Sorry to ask but um where can I find the rom of this?
I wanted to make a backup of this for my wii cause my cd broke Sad.
Thanks o_o... Confused Big Grin

[BTW, please don't say the purplecube, they don't have it, I already checked]
In hell...

Read rules next time, dude, piracy is illegal and it's not supported on our forum
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8