Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: best svn for re remake
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Eurlan

Hi guys i just wana know witch svn is best for speed and sound in re remake.i tried alot of them but still sometimes sound is buggy and speed isn't really stable.

my specs
q6600 2.4ghz
9600gt 512mb
4gb ram
I've tried all revs since it became possible to play the game in Dolphin and, although re remake is playable, it still has some slowdown, the latest rev for example, seems to give at least more stability, however, as only x86 revs can give the most of speed ( I mean the one the emu can give to this game) it's almost the same thing, only one person has said that the game is fully playable, but if you take a look at the forums concerning on this topic, everyone says the same. Maybe when there's a working IL for x64 there will be better results. As the most playable version of the game is the NTSC one, there will be many sound bugs as with re Zero; let's wait a little bit for a better rev to play this one and other games. Wink

Eurlan

ok thx for youre time.