Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Horrible Graphic error!!!(Zelda Wind Waker)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have an graphic error:
[Image: zeldawwproblem.png]

How to solve this???And the FPS never be low since the fix of no memory base pointer found.

And,please if you have time,fix the problem with the pictoboxes and the Telescope in areas that you have to use this.

I'm using DX9 Plugin.

Oh,and the sound of cutscenes is breaking in Zelda Twilight Princess,after 2 seconds playing the sound,puf!!!The cutscene sound fails,and this is happening in some musics and "item got" sounds,too.
(01-21-2010, 09:41 AM)Leo Wrote: [ -> ]I have an graphic error:
[Image: zeldawwproblem.png]

How to solve this???And the FPS never be low since the fix of no memory base pointer found.

And,please if you have time,fix the problem with the pictoboxes and the Telescope in areas that you have to use this.

I'm using DX9 Plugin.

Oh,and the sound of cutscenes is breaking in Zelda Twilight Princess,after 2 seconds playing the sound,puf!!!The cutscene sound fails,and this is happening in some musics and "item got" sounds,too.

Try it this

Dolphin SVN Revision r4914

mamario ' s build

thank's to him

32 Bit and 64 Bit

http://www.dolphin-emu.org/
If you are using the OpenCL build of Dolphin, don't use it and switch to the normal builds of Dolphin. The OpenCL builds have problems with corrupted graphics and texture issues, OpenCL builds were broken by some previous commit.

It would also help if you listed your system specifications, most importantly your graphics card/chipset.
Oh,no,I can't use OpenCL,and OpenGL,never.

I haven't an GeForce,it's a Intel GMA G31/33. Sad

One question,based on my Graphics Card and my processor(A Intel Pentium D Dual-Core 2.66GHz),I need a new processor,or a new graphics card to get full speed?
(Note:My processor supports 64 Bits)
yeah, im assuming its your gpu.
I don't know for sure, but that game doesn't demand certain settings.
Well now we know OpenCL isn't possible with his hardware. The only thing I can think it would be is that crappy integrated Intel GPU, the best thing you can probably do is upgrade or buy/build a new PC or use the DX9 plugin.

Also a Pentium D is quite slow, just don't expect good speed if you can get anything to run correctly, if you are lucky you might get at least half speed with some games.