Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Pikmin- Anyone have a problem using the A button to throw pikmin?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Stabe

Sometimes the game just wont let me throw pikmin by pressing the a button (or whatever a is mapped to). Sometimes it will. It's very inconsistent. Anyone know whats up with that? I have the latest revision 4893 (something like that), phenom ii x2 550 and ati 4890. Also, theres an issue with the audio. The song that plays at the end of each day is all messed up, and there are some random screeching/squeaking noises replacing certain sounds (yes i know they are the wrong sounds i played this game to death on the gc Tongue). Any help is appreciated. Also, what is the emulation status of Pikmin 2 at present? And while im asking, any predictions for Pikmin 3 emulation (ahead of myself, i know... im a pikmin freak).
*BUMP* Sleepy

I'm assuming that this is the GameCube version and not the New Play Control! version...
I too have this problem on Dolphin 2.0.

(01-21-2010, 06:59 AM)Stabe Wrote: [ -> ]And while im asking, any predictions for Pikmin 3 emulation (ahead of myself, i know... im a pikmin freak).

Well Pikmin 3 has already been in development; so it should be for the Wii.
I believe that Pikmin 3 will be able to be emulated with minor sound and speed problems. Big Grin
I have this same problem at rev 6275