Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: P2 wiimote not going inactive
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Furman

Hey guys new here and love what you all are doing.

Just have this question, when playing super smash brothers brawl I can't make it to where there is only one wiimote connected. Its set as inactive for player 2,3,4 but for some reason it maps my controller for P1 to control also P2 stuff and I can't disable it. So when I am playing if I hit start then P2 comes in and I have to start all over. It's really annoying too.

Is there a work around for this or did I miss something because like I said its set to inactive but yet if I press start on my gamepad it lets a P2 enter.

Thanks in advance Big Grin

Forgot to add my specs
Win7 x64 Ultimate
Dolphin rev 4841
Logitech Cordless Rumblepad 2 (also the rumble feature doesn't work with dolphin)
AMD Phenom II X4 955 BE
2x ATI 4870's 512MB

Think that is all you would need.

Furman

Ok nobody knows how? Not trying to bump but nobody has had this problem???
Here ill bump you because i do have thsi problem

Furman

Ok so nobody has this problem? I just used my friends xbox360 controller and it has the same issue. I'll be playing SSMB and hit a button and Player 2 will get activated and I can't do anything about it. Some help would be nice.
(03-07-2010, 02:18 PM)Furman Wrote: [ -> ]Ok so nobody has this problem? I just used my friends xbox360 controller and it has the same issue. I'll be playing SSMB and hit a button and Player 2 will get activated and I can't do anything about it. Some help would be nice.
the first controller is the emulated wiimote , the other is the emualted GC controller

disable the wiimote or disable the GC pad in the GC tab of the general configs