Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: ssbb problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Nayru2210

i got dolphin rev2962 for 64bit windows and whenever i try to run ssbb i get through the first few menus, the one warning you about controller swinging and the ones about make a new save game? and continue without saving? and then after i go through those it stops working and i get a black screen.
any ideas as to how to get past that problem?
quick responses would be appreciated Tongue

samstrand90

(04-14-2009, 09:57 AM)Nayru2210 Wrote: [ -> ]i got dolphin rev2962 for 64bit windows and whenever i try to run ssbb i get through the first few menus, the one warning you about controller swinging and the ones about make a new save game? and continue without saving? and then after i go through those it stops working and i get a black screen.
any ideas as to how to get past that problem?
quick responses would be appreciated Tongue

I had the same problem, All I did was disable dual core Smile
The menus and everything work like a charm but when I decide I want to fight and I select a stage I get the following error "Redundant MOV @ 0E764B57" Then I select yes and it allows me to continue but its all messed up and the characters are huge and mangled Tongue
Is there any way to combat this?
are you using the IL version by any chance? If so, you might want to use the normal .exe. I havn't dl'd this rev since all that's been posted is bad things about it.
Undecided

samstrand90

Ah yes I was using the IL version Tongue My bad. Everything works perfectly and the speed is pretty amazing! Im only using a vaio vgn-fz21e notebook with 2.00 GHz dual core processors with 2 GB RAM Smile