Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Wiimote don't work with Dolphin but with other programs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,
since yesterday, I'm an owner of a Wiimote. Everythink work perfect. I can connect it to my PC (Windows 7 Prof. x64) and use it with programs like Wiinremote or Wiinstrument. Dolphin also find a real Wiimote.
But in a game, it doesn't work. I searched for the newest dolphin version that I found (it's x64 r4845), but it doesn't work.

What do I wrong? Confused

(sorry for my poor english)
did you select "use real wiimote" from the drop down menu? its defaulted at "emulated wiimote" which is used for keyboard input.
i selected "real wiimote"
i tryed to use the second wiimote an set the first to inactive -> it doesn't work (but the second blue lamp on the wiimote was on)
It hasn't happen to me recently but sometimes when you launch a game the wiimote will be unresponsive, just close the game and launch it again (as many times needed), if it still doesn't work try another build. and be sure that when you hit "refresh wiimotes" your wiimote vibrates.
here is a screenshot with my wiimote configuration:
[attachment=2208]

my wiimote vibrates only sometimes when i push the refresh button

sometimes, this message appears:
[attachment=2209]
then all lights on my wiimote are on - when i follow the instructions, nothing happend.

when it would help, i can also make a short video, how i connect the wiimote to my pc
i think you have a problem with the SYSCON file.
try replacing the one here "[dolphin root]\User\Wii\shared2\sys" with the one in this post : http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/thread-330...ght=SYSCON
or simply get it from here: http://forums.ngemu.com/attachments/dolp...sysconf.7z

try and let me know if it work Smile

peace
at first: thank you for your help, but

now i've got the following warning: "HCI: CommandDeleteStoredLinkKey... Probably the security for linking has failed. Could be a problem with loading the SCONF." and all lamps are on.

when i click the OK button for some times(because there is the same warning in a new windows) and pause the game and go in the wiimote mene, only the first lamp will be on, but it also doesn't work
have you used your wii nand dump with dolphin?
if yes, then just for testing, create another dolphin clean installation without the nand and try if the wiimote works. if it works, then i suggest one of 2 solutions:
either to copy the shared2 folder from the clean installation to the older one and overwrite files when prompted.
or to copy the files in from the wii nand dump to the wii folder in the new installation WITHout overwritting files.

in case the clean installation is not working, then it has somthing to do with the bluetooth stack stuff, i dont have much knowledge of it... :|

hope that helps
i used a new version from the internet without any modifing - i only change settings in the wii menu

i also think that is something withe the stack, but i'm wondering that other programs works with the wiimote - i can use it as mouse
try getting a software called "BlueSoleil". ithink its a bluetooth connection manager. i haven't tried it but people here claims that it can solve your problem.
Pages: 1 2