Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Blue Screen Memory Card
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

1magus

I have been trying to get Dolphin to work and at one point I got it to launch a game but my joypad was not setup and nither was the memory cards so I decided to leave and get those setup but now it wont go past this screen that USED to say memory card corupt please format but than that crashes, and now it just loads a blue screen with the logo of Shadow the Hedgehog appearing for a few seconds than crash but the app does not leave without help from CTRL + ALT + DEL

SPECS:
Using Latest Dolphin Release x64 4771
Motherboard: MSI NF980-G65 (Nvidia)
Power Supply: Eagle 500-530 W
CPU: Phenom II X4 BE 955 3.2 GHz
RAM: 4GB of DDR3 1600
GPU: 8800gts EVGA 320mb of VRAM Latest Drivers 195.62
D3D9 seemed to work and load except that now it has a slight graphical glitch about 1-3mm thick on the left side and on the top of the rendered game I belive it is the other side of the game moving across the screen but frozen, other than that it starts and works. But than it freezes instantly on the first level but sound remains.

It's this stupid Memory Card Screen it freezes on both D3D9 and OpenGL Rendering modes, more so on OpenGL.

These are default settings mind you with Video Sync.
Is there a proper setting for a 16:10 1680 x 1050 screen?

1magus

Not to be rude but do I need more informationHuh