Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess start problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi all

wenn i load the image of tloz:tw dolphin only emulates a black screen (no freeze!)
the same thing is wenn i start rayman raving rabbids
and the compatibly list said its "blue" / ingame
i have no idea why these 2 games are not starting
im using the newest rev of dolphin and other games like brawl are working

thank you for every answer
That's quite odd, the only thing that comes to mind if Brawl is working is to check your video settings for EFB. Also, it's possible that you came across a bad dump, maybe try again or dump it yourself if possible? I can confirm that TP is working on my box, and Rayman is at least showing the health screen, although it doesn't get any farther than that for some reason.

What video card are you using?
(04-14-2009, 02:28 PM)thegamefreak0134 Wrote: [ -> ]What video card are you using?
im using a very old video card (the oldest part of my system)
ati x1800 radeon
and i have revs from 2902 (brawl works perfect with sound) to the newest release and no one works with TP and RRR
I heard Antialiasing doesn't work for Zelda Twilight Princess (Wii version).
(04-14-2009, 07:42 PM)KHRZ Wrote: [ -> ]I heard Antialiasing doesn't work for Zelda Twilight Princess (Wii version).
i love you Big Grin
i disabled AA and TP works now *yipiii*

thank you!
yep AA does not work for TP -_- not yet!!! Smile

Valdiralita: Are you using a rel wiimote??

If yes could you please give me short feedback if you have aiming problems?
For example: You have the Hawk or Owl and aim it at a target you want it to go to..
but as soon as you release the hawk/owl/arrow/boomerang etc... thew projectile always goes somewhere else - but NEVER to the point you aim at..

would be gr8 to know if I am the only person stuck with this issue...
I've opened several Threads to this issue... but no one answeres - that tells me either no one has had/or have this problem or no one likes to answere me...

Wedge
(04-14-2009, 10:10 PM)Wedge Wrote: [ -> ]yep AA does not work for TP -_- not yet!!! Smile

Valdiralita: Are you using a rel wiimote??

If yes could you please give me short feedback if you have aiming problems?
For example: You have the Hawk or Owl and aim it at a target you want it to go to..
but as soon as you release the hawk/owl/arrow/boomerang etc... thew projectile always goes somewhere else - but NEVER to the point you aim at..

would be gr8 to know if I am the only person stuck with this issue...
I've opened several Threads to this issue... but no one answeres - that tells me either no one has had/or have this problem or no one likes to answere me...

Wedge
in the menu the aiming is correct
but ingame the x-axis is wrong (left and right are inverted(i hope its the right word for it Tongue))
jeah agree menu is correct..
and aiming with the fairy while in game too..
havent noticed its inverted though.. maybe now i can get passed the passage with the shielded orc guy (2nd bridge fight with bow)..

we will see... but hope this issue gets fixed ASAP!
I've noticed that recently, the Wii version has been flipped to match the GameCube version in dolphin, which is quite incorrect. The Wii version *should* be a mirror image of the GameCube version, by design, because Nintendo wanted Link to be right handed in the Wii version to match right-handed players.

Most likely, the IR cursor is showing on exactly the wrong side when you're aiming, so you'll need to aim in the other direction (x-axis wise) to get it to work. I'll try it out later today, I need to shower first. ^_^

On the Wii version (tested with my RealWii™) the wolf on the title screen should be to the *right* of the logo, not to the left. On the GC version I assume it should be on the left, but I don't own the GC game so I can't verify that. I know that they do the screenflip during the EFB copy (and then just invert the controls) so if you have EFB copy disabled, it will make the 3D match the GC version, but should also cause link to turn the wrong way with the joystick. Weird, I know, but they (the Zelda developers, mind) did say it was a last-minute hack.
wow!!

thanks alot thegamefreak0134.. alot of good info I did'nt know about...
bt I just tried the passage with the 2nd shielded orc at the bridge... there is just no way i can hit the guy 'cuz the arrows are all going to left - right and in the ground.. I probably tried 30 times now... I had no problems getting up to this point - So i dunno if I am just a bad archer or if its still a problem on the dolphin...

seems like we'll have to wait for the devs to do somethin, right?
Pages: 1 2