Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Wiimote issue with Dolphin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Kruhex

Using a generic usb dongle and bluesoliel. In addition, I have a nextronics usb sensor bar (which doesn't light up but I do feel that it heats up after plugging it in)

So, once I run a game, the game is able to handle the buttons and analog pad but in terms of capturing movement with the remote, nothing. For instance, going to the Wii menu and waving the remote around will not do anything until I move my mouse around. Any idea what could be the problem?
chack that you have selected "real wiimote" in the drop down menu in the wiimote config ( there are three options "inactive" , "emualted wiimote" and "real wiimote" )

Kruhex

(01-16-2010, 10:03 AM)James333 Wrote: [ -> ]chack that you have selected "real wiimote" in the drop down menu in the wiimote config ( there are three options "inactive" , "emualted wiimote" and "real wiimote" )

Yup.
(01-16-2010, 03:01 PM)Kruhex Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-16-2010, 10:03 AM)James333 Wrote: [ -> ]chack that you have selected "real wiimote" in the drop down menu in the wiimote config ( there are three options "inactive" , "emualted wiimote" and "real wiimote" )

Yup.

[Image: croppercapture5.png]
[Image: croppercapture4.png]
[Image: croppercapture6.png]
Maybe it is game's issue, what's the game you're trying to play?

Kruhex

(01-17-2010, 04:14 AM)nosound97 Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe it is game's issue, what's the game you're trying to play?

Nah, I've tried it with stuff like whiteboard and a glovepie script. In whiteboard, the cursor wasn't even there and when running glovepie, it was frantic at origin 0,0 or stayed at the end of the width of the screen and was flickering. I just need to know whether this sounds like more of my sensor being messed up or the bluetooth.