Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: About Super Mario Galaxy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi wath your config ? and your version of Dolphin.

I am intrigued with you because the textures are just white and does not blink.

Veeeight

(04-15-2009, 10:15 AM)val532 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi wath your config ? and your version of Dolphin.

I am intrigued with you because the textures are just white and does not blink.
Theese screens I'm doin on not mine pc cause I'm actually far away from home (in other country) and I ain't got any powerful config around. So I guess this white textures can be visible on newer graphics cards or need some special settings? I got very weak Geforce 7900GTX or somethin like that in this one I'm writing on now.
I have a 8800Gt and for me flashing textures. Otherwise what the config screen it been done? I need to know.

Veeeight

(04-15-2009, 10:34 AM)val532 Wrote: [ -> ]I have a 8800Gt and for me flashing textures. Otherwise what the config screen it been done? I need to know.
So, 8800gt also isn't a power deamon. I've seen that Ur english is poor and I don't understand this question "Otherwise what the config screen it been done?" - have U used google translator for that?
What's the characteristic of the PC on which the screen were taken.

Veeeight

(04-15-2009, 10:04 PM)val532 Wrote: [ -> ]What's the characteristic of the PC on which the screen were taken.
If U're asking about hardware in pc my screens came from, it's like that:
Intel Core 2 Duo E7400 @ 2.8GHz (extremely weak, specs of this CPU looks good only on paper cause it gives results close to AMD Athlon single core)
2GB RAM, Geforce 7950GX2 (also incredibly weak), Windows XP 64.
Yes thanks.
(04-15-2009, 04:28 AM)nosound97 Wrote: [ -> ]There's nothing to break (especially rules), you didn't post 'em here (not recommended). But I'm still recommending to play with real wiimote + nunchuck. Bluetooth dongel is not too expensive Wink

so, any random cheap usb bluetooth dongle works with the wiimote? on ebay i see some for less than 5 dollars...
Pages: 1 2