Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Problem whit Punch Out NTSC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have some problems, i make this question in the punch out game thread but no1 told me anything about. the game freeze in b4 fight king hippo in career mode after the 3rd screen of pictures when he is eating the sound freeze and the emu just crash just after this, i dont know if is my copy of the game, prob my iso is corrupted or something i maybe i need the pal version to beat the game in career mode .

10x anyways i hope some 1 read this and got the solution.

btw i tested in to many revisions and have the same problem.
Works fine here (I'm using last revisions 48XX)
(01-15-2010, 04:54 AM)Butz_san Wrote: [ -> ]Works fine here (I'm using last revisions 48XX)

I used the last revision and got same bug but 10x that means its my iso not the emu
Try it this may be in this build the dolphin team fixed these problems.

Dolphin SVN Revision r4911

mamario ' s build

thank's to him

32 Bit and 64 Bit

http://www.dolphin-emu.org/
(01-21-2010, 07:00 AM)Nazgul1 Wrote: [ -> ]Try it this may be in this build the dolphin team fixed these problems.

Dolphin SVN Revision r4911

mamario ' s build

thank's to him

32 Bit and 64 Bit

http://www.dolphin-emu.org/

I just get the pal version and problem is fixed 10x anyway i am goin 4 the world belt right now TY..
How does this game run for you guys? Are ya getting full speed no glicthes?
nah, I never really got it to work at full speed which games it unenjoyable for me.
Apart from that, no glitches though.
Fully playable, but the speed depends on your computer, mine I got 60-75% of full speed, but the sound got broken after a few minutes playing the game Sad
I got a Quad core 2.66, 3 gb of ram kingston ddr2 , nvidia 9600gt 512 ddr3 and a Sound Blaster X-fi platinum on windows 7 ultimate 32bits and i play almost at full speed but got sound glitches and need to save state to clear the chache or just pause but pause the game dont works all the time is more effective save the state whit the game paused.
Im running at 60fps in game.

Read how
Pages: 1 2