Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Problem with SVN 4812 and nJoy 0.3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, I just grabbed the newest build from Orleans in hopes of solving a problem I had with OpenGL in games. I normally expect a bit of difficulty with connecting two controllers and new revisions, but I can usually manage to get it working for Melee sooner or later.

This time, I'm plugging in the controllers, getting confirmation sounds from Windows, and I'm not able to configure one of the controllers with nJoy. The first controller registers button presses and is fully configurable, but the second will not be recognized by nJoy at all.

I've enabled both Port 1 and Port 2 with 'Standard Controller' in the Gamecube settings, but it still won't work. Anyone have any ideas?

I'm running Dolphin SVN 4812 on Windows 7 64, if you need any other specs, lemme know.

Does anyone else have trouble with the newer revisions generally? It seems there was that golden revision some versions back that just worked perfectly for me, but I have experienced several problems ever since trying new versions a while back, maybe this is just me though.
Bump, I just updated to 4836, but the exact same thing happens.

It appears as if the first and second controllers are linked in nJoy or something, even though two appear on the drop down list, only one can be configured and sometimes what is configured on the first controller carries over to the second - very frustrating.