Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: PAD Compatability
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I am using a Logitech Rumble Pad 2 USB, I use multiple different emulators with no problem configuring the emulator to react to the controller. Not so much luck with dolphin. I'm only trying to play gamecube games, (no real interest in wii emulation atm) and I do have a X360 controller as well.

My question is, does Dolphin support a Logitech Rumple Pad via USB, and if so how would I go about configuring the settings for it?
(01-13-2010, 06:04 AM)SpiderTECH Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-04-2010, 09:45 PM)emu_enthusiast Wrote: [ -> ]Has anyone requested a low-level driver to make wii games directly readable/bootable in Dolphin without having to rip them or have the right type of DVD drive? Tongue

Am guessing it has been? Big Grin

If you are referring to being able to read the discs directly, the GC and I believe the Wii as well read there discs backwards from what i understand. Instead of reading from the Inside of the disc to the Outside like most CD/DVD drives do it reads it from the outside in. I might have that backwards but regardless the Drive itself would physically have to be able to read that way which very few do. Its not a driver issue its more of a physical limitation.

(01-04-2010, 09:55 PM)StripTheSoul Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-04-2010, 06:50 PM)RupeeClock Wrote: [ -> ]It sure would be nice if the NJoy plugin could do rumble.

I hook up my real GC pad to my PC for Dolphin which is great, and rumble does work in other emulators like Project 64.

The Wiimote supports rumble already, so why not the Gamecube pad?

Even the real CG-controller doesn't rumble? That's funny, cuz my Logitech Rumblepad 2 does ^^ ...others not, though

The real GC controller does rumble on a real GC. I own one. Besides wiki it and it'll tell you. As far as rumbling in dolphin. It has been implemented for a little over a year now i think. Make sure you are using the latest release. Select "njoy by Falcon4ever". Make sure you have the Pad Enabled option next to the Gamepad Detection Dropdown. Then bottom Right corner of the Controller Config window it says Rumble Settings. Check the Enable Rumble setting, choose your strength and volla! Also if this doesn't help, try updating your drivers for what ever adapter you are using. I had the very same problem with mine when i first got mine. Had to update it especially for Vista and its been working ever since. Good Luck!
Mm...This may help you?
Connect you PAD, go to NJOY plugin. And enable all the options you prefer.
^_^ Thank you very much~ That helped wonderfully.

The configuration is still a bit iffy, but it does read the buttons now!

By iffy I mewan that the corresponding button numbers (1-12) don't show up on the PAD controls properly, otherwise it works like a charm.

Again, thanks for this Jefferson.