Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Wiimote: Have to pairup after every reboot?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've a little problem.

I did pairing my wiimote, that I bought yesterday, with my pc (Win7 x64). This worked fine the whole day. I did shut down the PC after playing and after I did boot up next day, Dolphin did not found the wiimote by pressing the "refresh real wiimotes" button. I looked into the BT Window of Windows and there was the Wiimote listened as connected device. But no chance. I've to click on pair up the wiimote again, whenever the device was disconnected. After I did the pairup, the refresh button do connect.
Are you using bluesolei x64 like mine ,if so then you might log off your pc and login again (no need to reboot).Before you log off remember unpluging your usb bluetooth and other device(external HDD for example) cause hdd use most of pc energy(only usb device) then login and connect usb dongle with wiimote ,open dolphin refresh wiimotes,please note i never pairup wiimote that unnescesary,everytime you change games you need to refresh wiimote

Hope this help
No. I am using the standard Windows stack.
Then please use bluesolei ,most people around here use it,google it !
(01-16-2010, 03:52 PM)admin89 Wrote: [ -> ]Then please use bluesolei ,most people around here use it,google it !

no they don't, read the instructions of the pairing up function in dolphin, only works in windows stack and it works perfectly. you have to pair up every time you boot or take the batteries off te wiimote of-course. (that's why the paring up option was introduced, because its lees of a pain than doing it through windows.)

we outta do a poll to see if most people use the default stack or bluesoleil
Thanks for information Apostacious ,I haven't used pair up wii so i can't tell which one better ,i installed that program in my x86 and x64 it always work except rarely trouble shooting cause my CPU run 100% light and day 24/24