Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [GC] Luigi's Mansion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

John1912

Not a lot of Dolphin experience but had the game up and running perfectly. Got to Area 3 I believe. Im assuming the issue came up after the 2nd boss fight in the graveyard. Now when ever I get water for the vacuum and try to use it the game freezes. I know the water was working before that as Id used it several times. Kinda a game breaking issue...Was really enjoying it too. Any tips? Tried swapping various things IE DX9-11, open GL.

*Edit Not sure what I did if anything. Thought I turned off enable dual core and it stopped freezing (it froze about 12x without fail before that). Restarted the game with some of the higher resolution and AA settings I had before, noticed the dual core was back on, but still having no issues.
I realize that this isn't on the devs' priority list (nor am I asking for it to be fixed), but I am just curious: what is going on with the lack of shadows in this game? I'm interested, so if someone knows it would be awesome if you could share.
That's not really suprising, because I read other game threads and many games seem to/had problems with shadows.
A new thread has been created to replace this one. Please direct further questions here --> http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/showthread.php?tid=25836
Pages: 1 2 3 4