Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Wii BT emulation! Please help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First off, I am running 2 8bitdos, a xboxS sn30, and a proSwitch, neither of which have issues with GC emu. Wii emu is another story. I got the controllers configured, enabled, detected, working. 

Here is where the problems start. No matter how I configure the controllers, Dolphin always assigns controller 1 to slots 1 and 3, and controller 2 to slots 2 and 4. Slots 3-4 are turned off. I am not sure how this is even possible!? In game, one controller does control 2 player slots in game. So, 2 controllers gives me 4 cursors in game. 1 controller gives me 2 cursors in game.

For now, I am using a $15 bt dongle w antenna, but again, I don't have problems with GameCube. One other thing to note. I am not sure if I am configuring things correctly, but my controllers are configured under Wii remote extensions. Standard BT stack, but again, no issues w GC.

End of the day, I am trying to run Smash Brawl as seamlessly as I run Melee with the same controllers. I have read the forums for several hours with no luck. Thanks in advance!
You've probably configured the controllers both as GameCube controllers and Wii Remotes. Brawl picks up on both, so you'll have to temporarily disable either the GameCube controllers or the Wii Remotes.