Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Issue compiling latest build from GitHub on ARM64
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I am using a Jetson Nano Orin NX module, with an ARM Cortex A78AE on Ubuntu Linux 22.04. When using make -j$(nproc), the build fails on 96%. The error that causes the build to fail is:
Code:
[ 96%] Building CXX object Source/Core/DolphinQt/CMakeFiles/dolphin-emu.dir/MainWindow.cpp.o
/home/user/opt/dolphin/Source/Core/DolphinQt/MainWindow.cpp:34:10: fatal error: qpa/qplatformnativeinterface.h: No such file or directory
   34 | #include <qpa/qplatformnativeinterface.h>
      |          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.
make[2]: *** [Source/Core/DolphinQt/CMakeFiles/dolphin-emu.dir/build.make:1826: Source/Core/DolphinQt/CMakeFiles/dolphin-emu.dir/MainWindow.cpp.o] Error 1
make[2]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/Makefile2:2998: Source/Core/DolphinQt/CMakeFiles/dolphin-emu.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [Makefile:156: all] Error 2
From what I could determine, the error seems related to Qt6. I verified qt6 is installed with sudo apt-get install libqt6base-dev qtcreator, and also tried sudo apt-get install qtbase5-private-dev. I couldnt find an equivalent package for Qt6. Wondering if anyone else has experienced this issue?
According to Ubuntu packages, it's in package qt6-base-private-dev for qt6.