Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: My Wii System Menu is bricked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was opening dolphin and going to the Mii Channel, but my Wii was bricked. What should I do?????
Can you clarify what you mean by bricked? Is the Wii Menu showing an error message?
(04-14-2024, 11:37 PM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]Can you clarify what you mean by bricked? Is the Wii Menu showing an error message?

Yes, and it said "The Wii system files are corrrupted. Read the user manual for more information" or something along the lines.
Then dolphin said a read error occurred, and another error comes up and it said 

the sd card could not be synced. please provide a folder for it 
immediately(?) or every changes made in this session will be reverted.
        [Ignore for this session] [OK]

I was so confused, until- Wait? Is it because my computer (laptop) has low space free?
(04-15-2024, 12:31 PM)helpme Wrote: [ -> ]I was so confused, until- Wait? Is it because my computer (laptop) has low space free?

If you're super super low on space, that could be the reason. But if you have a few hundred megabytes free, I don't think that can be the cause.
(04-16-2024, 05:34 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]If you're super super low on space, that could be the reason. But if you have a few hundred megabytes free, I don't think that can be the cause.

Yeah. I turn out to have a whopping 4 gb free.
Anymore symptoms you can think of?
Weird.
(04-16-2024, 05:34 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]If you're super super low on space, that could be the reason. But if you have a few hundred megabytes free, I don't think that can be the cause.

Yeah I do have a few 300 mb free