Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Problème dolphin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone, I'm having a problem with the Dolphin emulator.
My goal is to play a game using the Wii Motion +/Gyroscope. Problem: as soon as I use my Controller Pro, my character does anything, is completely uncontrollable and goes off in all directions. I've tried switching controllers in the settings, which eliminates the bugs but removes the Wii Motion +. Playing without it is out of the question. In short: my Controller Pro won't let me play Dolphin without serious bugs, so either I change settings and eliminate Wii Motion +, or I play with my Controller Pro with bugs. I should point out that if I change controllers, I lose the Wii Motion +. I don't know what I've done wrong, especially as it was still working fine the day before yesterday after long sessions of bugs, and it rebugged again yesterday. I hope you can help me, and thank you in advance.
Could you screenshot how you've configured the motion controls?
(03-31-2024, 11:15 PM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]Could you screenshot how you've configured the motion controls?

Of course. 
https://ibb.co/BTHzZzs
https://ibb.co/x66NXXT
In French here, I'm sorry
Uh, could someone help me, please?
Those aren't the motion controls. The motion controls are in the tabs "Simulation des mouvements", "Entrée des mouvements" and "Entrée d'extension de mouvements".
(04-03-2024, 02:29 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]Those aren't the motion controls. The motion controls are in the tabs "Simulation des mouvements", "Entrée des mouvements" and "Entrée d'extension de mouvements".
I haven't configured anything yet. What should I do?
What exactly are you doing when your character becomes "completely uncontrollable and goes off in all directions"? What buttons or sticks are you pressing?

Also, which game are you playing?
(04-04-2024, 02:15 AM)JosJuice Wrote: [ -> ]What exactly are you doing when your character becomes "completely uncontrollable and goes off in all directions"? What buttons or sticks are you pressing?

Also, which game are you playing?

Well, when I configure my buttons on Dolphin, my character no longer responds. It moves by itself, without me moving the stick. I'm playing Mario Galaxy 2 right now.