Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Mario Sunshine Warp Texture Bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whenever i selected a file, or save the game, or going to secret stages, the warp animation texture is bugged, it only showed the upper right, i disabled Scaling EFB copy and enabled it again, but nothing changes, any fixes
Your post and profile don't clarify, what version of Dolphin are you using? Does this happen on the latest dev/beta versions?
Also have you tried different graphic back ends. Like direct 11, 12, open gl. It unlikely to be the problem but also verify the image. I know of some graphic issue that can be cause from bad dumps(look at f-zero gx wiki for example). Also posting screenshots might help also.
(03-31-2024, 09:20 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]Your post and profile don't clarify, what version of Dolphin are you using? Does this happen on the latest dev/beta versions?
im playing on the lastest version 5.0-21264
(03-31-2024, 08:12 PM)themaster123 Wrote: [ -> ]Also have you tried different graphic back ends. Like direct 11, 12, open gl. It unlikely to be the problem but also verify the image. I know of some graphic issue that can be cause from bad dumps(look at f-zero gx wiki for example). Also posting screenshots might help also.

i changed the back ends to direct 12 and 11 but doesn't change, open gl doesn't let me run any game.
Do you have any other games that show graphical issues?

Can you post pictures (or if you don't have enough posts for images, upload to a site like Imgur and link here) of your graphics settings?

What GPU do you have? Your profile just says "intel", so are you running on the integrated Intel HD4600? Have you checked to see if you're running the latest Intel iGPU driver? You'll likely have to go to Intel's site to check, as Microsoft update likely won't give you the latest version.
(04-01-2024, 01:07 PM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have any other games that show graphical issues?

Can you post pictures (or if you don't have enough posts for images, upload to a site like Imgur and link here) of your graphics settings?

What GPU do you have? Your profile just says "intel", so are you running on the integrated Intel HD4600? Have you checked to see if you're running the latest Intel iGPU driver? You'll likely have to go to Intel's site to check, as Microsoft update likely won't give you the latest version.

well yes, other games have the same issue, like in mario galaxy when i touch the freezing water, the upper right of the screen goes blurry, and i had intel coreĀ i5-4570 CPU
You should download and install the latest support driver for your iGPU if you haven't done so already: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/...15-40.html
(04-02-2024, 07:56 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]You should download and install the latest support driver for your iGPU if you haven't done so already: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/...15-40.html

im getting an error when download it
What's the error?