Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: recommend hardware for Wii Motion Controller
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Together.

This is my first thread. Please bear with me Wink . I have bought the Dolphin Bar for using my 3rd party Wii Plus Remote controller with the Dolphin Emulator. Unfortunately I have a problem with it. I can sync the Wii Plus Controller with Dolphin Bar, but in Dolphin Emulator the device will not be recognized. At each game the hint of not connected device is shown.

Can you help me? Is there a solution to this problem? I want to play Super Mario Galaxy und Super Mario Galaxy 2. What sensor bars or controller are recommend.

Have a nice week and please stay healthy.

Thanks a lot for your help and support.

Ronny 

P.S. Win 11 / MSI Cube 5
What mode do you have the dolphin bar in?
(03-23-2024, 11:12 PM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]What mode do you have the dolphin bar in?

Thanks for reply and helping me. I use mode 4. The Wii Motion Plus Controller is synced with Dolphin Bar, but it doesn't works in Dolphin Emulator.
Post your controller settings.
Hello @ExtremeDude2.

Thanks again. Attached I sending you my setting.

Try 1: Bluetooth activ -> syncing in Dolphin Emulator -> no success pict1 and pict2

[attachment=20920]

Try 2: Bluetooth activ and transit -> starting game -> error -> no success pict 3-5

[attachment=20923]

Try 3: Bluetooth off -> Dolphin Bar via USB connected -> Wii Motion Plus Controller synced with the sensor bar, but when I starting the game, it shows that no controller is connected

I am desperate.  Sad

Ronny
Please close the thread. I had returned the hardware (Dolphin Bar AND 3rd party remote controller). The manufacturer of the Dolphin Bar has confirmed that the 3rd party Wii Remote Controller will not work with the Dolphin Emulator. It seems, that only the orinial Wii Controller works with Dolphin Bar and Dolphin Emulatur.

Nevertheless, now I will be using the Switch Controller Pro and the Switch's Joyn Cons.