Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Nintendo Switch Pro controller for Samsung Galaxy A05s
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I use Dolphin on my Samsung Galaxy A05s Android phone to play Wii games (mostly LEGO games, such as LEGO Lord of the Rings). I would like to connect my Nintendo Switch Pro Controller to my phone to play these Wii games, but of course, as the remote is not a Wii one, the buttons do not work. When I go to Settings, Wii Input, (this is after having connected the controller to my phone via bluetooth), Wii Remote 1, setting of that remote, and buttons, it gives me the option to set my buttons. I took a screen recording of what I see, and basically I need help knowing which buttons to rename so i can play these games, because I am a beginner and don't know what all these Axis are. I would be extremely grateful if somebody could help me out. As you can see in the video, some of the buttons I have managed to locate and rename, but I am not sure that it has been done correctly. Thanks. Also, I am not sure on how to upload a video on this forum, so if I did not do it correctly, I could send the vieo via Gmail, discord or whatever.