Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Skylander's Spyro's Adventure character help.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In Skylander's Spyro Adventure wii emulation I messed up on a lock game and so I went back to a previous save state to try again, but now my main character which except the soul gem is maxed out, including all 32 heroic challenges completed is now saying A toy on the portal of power can't be used with this game. Is there a way to get it to work again without needing to reset the character?
Unfortunately, Savestates can break things a lot. It sounds like something got corrupted. I'm not sure how the game saves information like this, but you would probably have to edit the save information somehow to what you had done before or start over.
(03-18-2024, 12:24 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]Unfortunately, Savestates can break things a lot. It sounds like something got corrupted. I'm not sure how the game saves information like this, but you would probably have to edit the save information somehow to what you had done before or start over.

Thanks. any idea how to do that?
It doesn't seem very likely unless someone has already made a tool for this purpose.
(03-18-2024, 04:49 AM)ExtremeDude2 Wrote: [ -> ]It doesn't seem very likely unless someone has already made a tool for this purpose.

Thanks anyway.