Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Buttons Config in the Powkiddy X28 Android Game Console
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everybody! Greets to everyone! My name is Luciano, I´m from Brazil, and I have been trying to run Dolphin in a Powkiddy X28 platform. The hardware is: processor Unisoc T618 8 cores at 2 Ghz (max), 4 Gb of RAM, Mali G52 GPU. It is good enough to run most of the Cube games, and many WII games, with great performance. But there is a problem that I just cant figure out hor to solve: the buttons configurations seems impossible. I tried to map the screen with te built in G button, and it doesn't fix... Ir works for some seconds, but stop working... Also, I tryed to configure the buttons with the internal configuration options into the Dolphin Emu, but it also doesnot work.

Before I came here ask for help, I have tried some search into the forum topics, bus I couldn't find nothing much specific about my console.

So, It would be very helpfull if someone could gibe me some detailed tutorial about the buttons configurations, or even some basic orientation on the subject.

Thank you veru much.