Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Thank you dolphin devs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there, 

I used to flash custom roms, on the first android phones, routers, switches... It used to be a lot of pain. I am super astonished, how Dolphin worked. Threw the game at it expeting a long journey of troubleshooting. No - it just works, even on my test machine with an i7-5500U - this is just amazing. Thank you so much. 

May your fries always be crispy and hot, and be the middle seat in an airplane be free. 

(if this in inappropriate here, please delete, but if it would reach the devs, that their software makes people actually happy I would be grateful)
(03-08-2024, 08:09 PM)bertie Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there, 

I used to flash custom roms, on the first android phones, routers, switches... It used to be a lot of pain. I am super astonished, how Dolphin worked. Threw the game at it expeting a long journey of troubleshooting. No - it just works, even on my test machine with an i7-5500U - this is just amazing. Thank you so much. 

May your fries always be crispy and hot, and be the middle seat in an airplane be free. 

(if this in inappropriate here, please delete, but if it would reach the devs, that their software makes people actually happy I would be grateful)

Im with ya. Joy inducing software indeed! I too flashed some roms on phones.