Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Issues with Madden 08 roster
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm playing on vanilla madden no mods or addons, and when i click on franchise mode or superstar mode it loads for a while then the game freezes. I've moved players around and created players to make it like current year but I don't know how this can make the game crash. This has happened before and i could not find a solution so i ended up making the roster again but the problem came back, If anyone can help me it would be greatly appreciated.
Your profile says you're using Dolphin 5.0, have you tried one of the latest dev or beta builds?
You could also check if you have a good dump of your game by right-clicking on it in Dolphin's game list > Properties > Verify Tab > Verify.
I'll try both of those things and see if they work thank you.
(03-08-2024, 12:05 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]Your profile says you're using Dolphin 5.0, have you tried one of the latest dev or beta builds?
You could also check if you have a good dump of your game by right-clicking on it in Dolphin's game list > Properties > Verify Tab > Verify.

I tried the latest dev build and a new dump and I'm still running into the same problem, is there a way to combine parts of a save file with another or to check and see what is wrong with a specific save file?