Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Help: Issue Launching Flatpak
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
  As of about 24 hours ago, I am unable to launch either Dolphin or PrimeHack. When I attempt to run it via the Terminal, I receive the following output:

dolphin-emu: symbol lookup error: dolphin-emu: undefined symbol: _Zls6QDebugRK11QDockWidget, version Qt_6

I have googled around, apparently this started around last night or this morning. I have tried updating QT6 to no resolution.
From the Github:

geekley commented 1 hour ago
According to this page, downgrading like this can temporarily solve it until the next update: flatpak update --commit=44bfa315a0cf9c94a97dfe61127dc05e0e8c85c5c7559dc7665529ec1aa7a3ee org.DolphinEmu.dolphin-emu

I can confirm this had Dolphin working for me. My question to anyone viewing: any idea on how to downgrade the PrimeHack flatpak? I uninstalled and reinstalled when this all went down and now I am worried I may have deleted my saves. I was QUITE deep into the game by that point. :/
Alright, using flatpak commands I was able to downgrade both Dolphin and PrimeHack, and got both working. I just can't load my savestates since they are from newer versions - so, win some lose some?
I have exactly same issue, and I am using Steam Deck OLED, it seems a flatpak issue, I guess. there is a reddit talking about this issue for more detail information.

Please fix.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SteamDeck/comme...team_deck/

(03-04-2024, 10:58 AM)GatorMilk Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,
  As of about 24 hours ago, I am unable to launch either Dolphin or PrimeHack. When I attempt to run it via the Terminal, I receive the following output:

dolphin-emu: symbol lookup error: dolphin-emu: undefined symbol: _Zls6QDebugRK11QDockWidget, version Qt_6

I have googled around, apparently this started around last night or this morning. I have tried updating QT6 to no resolution.
The Flatpak isn't maintained by the Dolphin team, so as far as I know, this isn't something we can fix on our end. For the latest progress on the issue, please check here: https://github.com/flathub/org.DolphinEm...issues/189