Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin upgrade actual game saves not linked
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all - I upgraded to Dolphin after probably 5 months of not. When I did, the configuration for Wii games is not linking correctly. See pictures of where I believe my games saves are and what Dolphin is linking. 
I believe I relinked Gamecube correctly, but only pulls correct saved state if the game gives the option to look at the memory card. If not the saved game does not show.
Dolphin will also reset back to enable cheats as unchecked and looking at GC EUR folder.
If not possible to link, how can I tell what the previous dolphin version I had?
Any help would be appreciated, Thank you
If you are tying to use your old save folder you need to adjust the stuff in paths, in particular the Wii NAND Root.
Craftyawesome - are you able to provide more details for the paths and nand root. Thank yiu.
The default path for the wii NAND is in (user data)/Wii. Either adjust the location of the whole user data folder or adjust the path of specifically the wii nand using the option in the paths section.