Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Airpod Audio Stuttering
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, I've been having an issue with audio when using my AirPods. The audio begins to stutter around every minute or 2 for 10-15 seconds, no matter the game, and there is no apparent slowdown alongside the stuttering. The audio works perfectly when I use my external speakers, so it may have something to do with the audio passing through Bluetooth. This is while playing with a Wiimote through Bluetooth, so maybe it can't handle both at the same time. I feel like my PC can handle almost anything Dolphin can throw at me, so it's more likely a bug with Dolphin at the moment, but if anyone else has experienced this or has a fix let me know! No other application, including other emulators, has this audio stuttering with my AirPods on this PC. I've messed around with a ton of settings in and out of Dolphin, but no fix so far! Not a killer bug, but definitely annoying...
I would assume it is very likely the result of using both Wiimote and AirPods on Bluetooth at the same time.