Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: My post was removed?!? HELP WITH TEXTURE PACK...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I really don't know what I said for my post to be removed so I guess I'll try again and if that doesn't work, I'll email some moderators around here.

1. I downloaded Dolphin from this website to my DOWNLOAD folder, the latest version, maybe three weeks ago.
.....1.a) I don't recall what it said, but the version I got was/is, "dolphin-master-5.0-20347-x64"
2. I extracted "dolphin-master-5.0-20347-x64" to my DOWNLOAD folder
3. I loaded up a game I had and tested it out and it worked, yay
4. I bought two generic brand xbox wired controllers off Amazon to play this game, yay
5. I put the game on my big screen TV and it looked like fucking garbage.... so I checked for TEXTURE packs
6. I downloaded the texture pack to my DOWNLOAD folder
7. I Extracted the texture pack to my DOWNLOAD folder
8. The instructions for this texture pack say to install here: "Copy the GZL folder to the Documents/Dolphin Emulator/Load/Textures folder"
.....8.a) Well, my folder does not say "emulator" anywhere in the folder. Even upon clicking Dolphin-x64, "Load" is still missing. If I click "Sys", "Load" is there, but "Textures" folder is NOT there
.....8.b) I read through these forums, search google, watch two separate YOU TUBE videos, all of them say the same goddamn thing, but NONE of them match what I'm seeing?!?
9. So what do I do? Do I create a folder called "Textures" and place is inside the SYS/LOAD folder? Do I download a different version of Dolphin?

THANKS FOR ANY ANSWERS AHEAD OF TIME, AND FOR *NOT* DELETING THIS POST!!!
Your post wasn't removed. It's right here: https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-he...ck-install

Please note that posts by new users have to be approved by a moderator before they're visible. This is because of problems we've had with spambots.
Okay, got it! Can I flag this thread to be removed then?