Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: problem playing games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So i an new to dolphin. I installed it and added 3 games. All 3 games load. I push the enter button to skip the intros and other things that are in the beginning of the game. The problem is pushing enter doesnt do anything once in the games. 2 of the games want you to create an alias but pushing  enter does nothing. The other game simply takes you to options of different gameplay options but pushing enter does nothing. Why does enter not work at this point? Also where in the world are the options to configure the keyboard? All I really see is the hotkeys but this doesnt seem to have anything for configuring.
Are you playing GC or Wii games? You can configure your controllers via the Controllers button above the game list.
its gamecube games. I figured it out. Im using my controller now. Also I keep getting something that says "invalid write to" (a bunch of numbers) PC = (more numbers) And the game stops.
It would be very helpful if you were able to fill out the Additional Info section on your profile. I would also try verifying your game dump (Right click game > Properties > Verify > Verify Integrity).