Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphinbar not working out of box
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i recently got a dolphinbar and most of everything works on it but the left side ir lights arent functioning no matter what i try, and ive seen things about replacing the lights but if all three of them are off could that mean its something more internal than just bulbs? should i just send it back? i really dont like playing wii games 5 inches away from the right side of the bar trying my best to keep the controller still enough to accomplish anything. i even tried an unofficial firmware that puts it in a "sensor bar" mode which forces the lights to stay on and the right side got brighter and the left side still didnt light at all, not to mention the sensor bar mode turns off bluetooth sync so its not even worth anyways, but it helped me experiment with it at least
i should also add that it has been tried in regular usb and my only thunderbolt 3 slot and there hasnt been a difference in either
If this is a brand-new bar, I would try to return it for a replacement.
I have no experience with a Dolphinbar but, If you return it, then you probably want to make sure that you put the original firmware back on it.