Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Save files not loading
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[color=#000000]So i moved around some stuff on my PC and idk how but my wii safe data wont load.[/color]
[color=#000000]In the \AppData\Roaming\Dolphin Emulator\Wii\title\00010000 Are 13 files for my 13 different games and in each of these files in the data folder i think are safe files with names like mp8save.bin (for mario party 8)[/color]
[color=#000000]I guess something is wrong with the file paths for dolphin? How do i check or fix this?[/color]
do you by chance have a file named "portable.txt" in the same folder as your dolphin executable?
Hi, thank you so much for your reply. i looked and i have 2 dolphin.exe's. 1 is in my NUSD-Mod-NUS-Fix (that was for adding the wii menu) and 1 is in my Dolphin-x64 folder, i guess you mean the second one. But i dont see that file in both of those folders.
Maybe there is some sort of conflict? Do both versions have the same problem?
Yes, both versions have the same problem.
Should I try deleting the nusd?
Or could I maybe try to redownload my dolphin and import the safe files?
I don't think deleting or redownloading will fix anything. My guess is either the saves got moved to the wrong location somehow, or they get deleted. If you have a backup of them somewhere you could try reimporting them.
Are those files i talked about importable?
Oh actually, i cant open the dolphin.exe in the nusd, idk if that has something to do with it. also, i have some texture packs for most of my games and weirdly enough they still work.
I DID IT! i copy and pasted the 00010000 file in to my \Documents\Dolphin Emulator\Nand\title and deleted the one that was there. I am so happy. Thank you so much for trying to solve my problem.
(12-03-2023, 01:35 PM)Yogya Wrote: [ -> ]I DID IT! i copy and pasted the 00010000 file in to my \Documents\Dolphin Emulator\Nand\title and deleted the one that was there. I am so happy. Thank you so much for trying to solve my problem.

No problem, I'm glad I could help XD