Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin not detecting Mayflash W010 IR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, everything about Dolphin works perfectly, except IR functionality. I can connect my Wiimote (WiiMotionPlus INSIDE) via my PC bluetooth and via the Mayflash W010 IR bar plugged into the back of my PC, and set to mode 4, if I turn off PC bluetooth. I set it to Real Wiimote, btw. Both ways provide a perfect connection in game. However, my Wiimote does not detect the IR function of the bar (I have checked with my phone camera to confirm its working properly, I see purple lights all on the front). It also does not detect candles. I did get it to detect modes 1 and 2 outside of Dolphin and was able to use it as my mouse, select stuff on the task bar, etc. but now I cannot recreate that (idk how I did it the first time, tbh. It just worked first try). I have tried using the IR bar as the connector in mode 4 and connecting via my PC bluetooth with the IR bar just on. Neither way has any affect, IR wise. Dolphin is 5.0-19870

Any help would be appreciated
How far is the Wii Remote from the sensor bar? Sometimes, stepping farther away can help.