Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Two gamepads configuration help needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello first of all, I am new here and wanted to say that I am very thankful for the work everyone has done so far.
Now I know this has been discused in the past like, what was it again?, 1000 times?, but I just dont seem to get it and I am begining to give up. I have searched a lot but nothing takes me where I want to go. I will post my problem here and if somebody knows what I can do, just please point me in the right direccion, I dont know whatelse to do.

I have two Gamepads: XBOX wireless for windows and a Thrustmaster.
Problem: I just cant get them to work separatly.
The xbox one is working, the thrustmaster, hmm, hard to say.
The thing is I cant play a 2 players game.
Tell me what you need to know so you can help me, or just tell me where I can post my problem. I have tried a lot, but nothing seems to work.
Thanks in advance and have a nice day.
Mmm....Do you have active in Gamecube tab, in config, set Controller 2 as Standard controller?
And set the proper config in NJoy plugin pad?
try setting "Port 2" to "Standard Controller" in the GC tab in Config

purple100

I'm certain that this is a bug in Dolphin.

I have two controllers (both are wireless 360 pads) connected and recognized as controllers in Windows. If I set Wiimote 1 to "Emulated Wiimote", I can go into the button mappings and the first 360 pad is recognized. If I set Wiimote 2 to "Emulated Wiimote" and I try to change the button mappings, the second controller does not work AT ALL. The drop-down menu on the button mappings page does nothing. If I use the first entry or the second entry (which are different controllers in Windows' controller settings), Dolphin still uses the first one and ignores the second one. It doesn't matter if the two controllers are different - the drop-down menu does nothing. The first controller is ALWAYS used.
@jefferson and cashdude: Yes, I've done that already but thanks.

I can set wiimote 1 and 2 to "emulate wiimote", I can also go into the button mappings and choose as wiimote 1 my xbox gamepad and as wiimote 2 my Thrustmaster, I assign nearly all the buttons(they dont all work) but when I play both are recognized as one gamepad and only one works with all the assigned buttos.
Why does Mario Kart configure my xbox gamepad automatically but not the other games?
I am using Xpadder by the way.