Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Can you use this as a Wiimote?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

roadkill988

Sry I'm a newbie, just wanted to know if this air mouse is possible to use as a Wiimote on this emulator?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vga9qUYmkmA

I haven't tried the emulator yet so I apologize for not knowing if motion sensing is even emulated.
dont think so.
Well, if you manage to use this as your computer mouse then there is no more to do... Perhaps a third party driver... Google it.
Glovepie...

roadkill988

(01-12-2010, 03:49 AM)Runo Wrote: [ -> ]Well, if you manage to use this as your computer mouse then there is no more to do... Perhaps a third party driver... Google it.

I've tried googling for more info, no such luck. I should of asked the question, is motion sensing emulated in Dolphin by using just a regular mouse? And if so I just thought it would possibly be similar as a Wiimote by using an air mouse lol

I haven't tried this emulator yet because my computer is old but I will be upgrading soon to a dual core processor (if that helps at all, I see the requirements say quad core is needed)
(01-12-2010, 06:46 AM)roadkill988 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-12-2010, 03:49 AM)Runo Wrote: [ -> ]Well, if you manage to use this as your computer mouse then there is no more to do... Perhaps a third party driver... Google it.

I've tried googling for more info, no such luck. I should of asked the question, is motion sensing emulated in Dolphin by using just a regular mouse? And if so I just thought it would possibly be similar as a Wiimote by using an air mouse lol

I haven't tried this emulator yet because my computer is old but I will be upgrading soon to a dual core processor (if that helps at all, I see the requirements say quad core is needed)
Requirements of what ? Dolphin ?
Dolphin doesnt use more then 2 cores atm.(AFAIK)