Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: GL_EXT_framebufer_object
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I try to run a game it gives me this message:
[Image: help01.jpg]

And this is what the log has to say:
GPU: ERROR: Need GL_EXT_framebufer_object for multiple render targets
GPU: *********Does your video card support OpenGL 2.x?
46:54:002 E[*]: Warning: Can't create opengl renderer. You might be missing some required opengl extensions, check the logs for more info

I'm running Vista and I've been fussing around with it for a while and can't figure out how to open the specs in it... Can anybody tell me where I go to find those in here? I keep running into dummy help-tips when I look in the places I would have found them on XP. I'm running a Satelite that I bought in June, Intel Pentium Processor T3400, if that's of any help.
I'm guessing your laptop's graphics card doesn't handle OpenGl 2.1

Nothing much can be done, except using the Direct3d plugin instead.

You know how Dolphin can identify your processor's capabilities, like SSE 2, 3, 4, etc? It sure would be helpful if it could identify your GPU's capabilities too, like "click to test graphics card"
Yeah, that would be nice... Ah well, I was just hoping that this computer would be better able to handle a game since it's much newer than the desktop. Would putting in more RAM do anything to speed up the emulator on the desktop (I've gotten the game running on there before but agonizingly slow and it just shuts down when a cut-scene comes along) or is it all dependant on my video-card?
Mm....For quality for graphics and OpenGL features they depend on Graphics card.
But in the emulation, speed and some more things they depend on the CPU as long as you meet the recomended requeriments.