Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: analog stick not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been using a mayflash gamecube-wiiU adapter for several years now, and up until today it was working fine. today, it won't detect any kind of d-pad, analog stick, lt, or rt input, only the buttons. I checked if it was just a problem for the specific game i was trying to play, but its a problem across all of my gamecube games. i switched to pc mode and mapped it as a standard controller and the inputs worked fine then, but as soon as i turned it back to the adapter setting then it stopped detecting the same inputs. ive tried restarting my computer, restarting dolphin, updating dolphin to the dev version, everything, but nothing is working.
Have you tried reinstalling the zadig driver? It may have been overwritten: https://dolphin-emu.org/docs/guides/how-...ter-wii-u/
(09-05-2023, 10:19 PM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]Have you tried reinstalling the zadig driver? It may have been overwritten: https://dolphin-emu.org/docs/guides/how-...ter-wii-u/

This did not work, reinstalling it only made everything act as if my joystick was all the way to the left, and it doesnt work otherwise.
It's supposed to re-calibrate the joystick when you re-plug the controller to prevent that exact problem.

Have you tried it in another port as well to see if its happening in all of the ports? Have you tried another controller?
(09-10-2023, 12:54 PM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]It's supposed to re-calibrate the joystick when you re-plug the controller to prevent that exact problem.

Have you tried it in another port as well to see if its happening in all of the ports? Have you tried another controller?

Yes, it won't detect my inputs at all unless I have it in a specific port and both of my controllers have the same problem. It even does that when I unplug the controller ports, or unplug the adapter entirely.