Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: speed,sound,compatibility.........= hacks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I read in a post about hacks and they said that there are hacks but there are not good for all games,only for a few or onl one game.
I thought that all that who do something with dolphin tell us which speed hacks and If they could upload them like plugins or something else so we can activate whatever we want and it depends on game.
Does anyone know how to fix sound in one piece unlimited adventure,and is the sound better in one piece unlimited cruise because I will borrow it from my cousin.There is another thing that game detective conan you made some hack for it and everything is fine exept when I play with the computer mouse the game mouse is away from computer mouse for 2 or 3 cm right and 1 0r 2 cm up HOW CAN I FIX THIS?
Theese hacks are options inside the plugins that you can turn on and off, they can be used by anyone.

jhonywillsh

If you want to good speed to play game then you have to check out configuration of your pc.If it is low then you can not access some-kind of game.
You can't hear clear sound effect and sometimes it will not support pc.

so to get excellent out put you have to increase your configuration.
(01-12-2010, 10:51 PM)jhonywillsh Wrote: [ -> ]If you want to good speed to play game then you have to check out configuration of your pc.If it is low then you can not access some-kind of game.
You can't hear clear sound effect and sometimes it will not support pc.

so to get excellent out put you have to increase your configuration.

My PC speecs:E2140 Intel® Pentium® Dual CPU
2 GHz procesor
2 GHZ RAM
NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT