Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: PC Pads
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello to everyone.
I've buy a new pc (core i7+geforce gt220) and discover Dolphin. I've bought 2 pc pads usb "twin schock gamepad" by koo (see their site http://www.koo-interactive.com/produits....produit=25). Dolphin doesn't recognize the second pad with Njoy by Falcon4ever plugin. Because when i click on the box controller it displays 2 twin schock gamepad (same name!) and when i press buttons the same number like in the first pad appear. But in games the second pad doesn't work. Please help me because i want to play with my son to mario kart! thanks a lot
Settings -> Gamecube tab and set Port 2 as Standard Controller
thanks a lot ! it was so simple but the fonction is in gamecube and it's a wii game... I've got another problem : the image is blur only in wii game. I've put open gl plugin and i've got a nvidia gt200 1go. Which box or function have to turn on or off??? thanks
You're using emulated Gamecube pads to play the game, so this setting is there.

About blur, try using any GFX hack (look up OpenGL plugin settings)
I've found enable copy efb to opengl in advanced... i've got no blur and 29/30 ips!!! with antialis 16 and 8x anisotropic filter good...