Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Possible to Add a Big Picture Menu Screen Like PCSX2 Has?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I use Dolphin in fullscreen from playnite. In general the experience with this emulator is amazing and often the games run so well that I do not even need to fiddle with any settings. With all of that said the one thing this emulator is missing for me is a main menu that can browsed via a gamepad (something akin to what PCSX2 and RetroArch have from ingame). Is there any plan to implement something like this? I know a few other projects, such as RPCS3, have had it on the back burner for awhile so if that is the case no worries.
I'm working on it! And have been for quite a long time in fact. But it's a big job and it will be a bit before it is ready for users. Plus stuff happens, like, my computer is in pieces atm. So, please be patient.
(07-06-2023, 03:43 PM)MayImilae Wrote: [ -> ]I'm working on it! And have been for quite a long time in fact. But it's a big job and it will be a bit before it is ready for users. Plus stuff happens, like, my computer is in pieces atm. So, please be patient.

Oh nice! No worries Smile