Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Force Individual Gecko Codes in Netplay for each player
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! Is it possible to force different codes to be used for each player in netplay? I play Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 with my friends all the time and when we play with these Gecko Codes that removes splitscreen from the dueling mode, basically making it like the original multiplayer in the game. The way the codes work is Player 1 uses a certain code that removes Player 2's screen, and Player 2 does the same for Player 1 with another code. Problem is we also like to play at each other's houses every now and then as well as play against the computer so we have to constantly turn the codes on and off, especially for anyone who played as Player 2 last as when they play singleplayer, it will put them in the perspective of the computer (kinda fun in its own way for a bit but still annoying). The codes can be found here https://mariokartwii.com/nonmkwcodes/dbz...screen.txt

So basically what I'm asking for is a feature that lets the host pick and choose which Gecko Codes are assigned to what player during Net Play, and then have those options not affect which codes are active outside of Net Play itself when you want to play local/singleplayer. I know there's an option in Dolphin to sync Gecko Codes in Net Play between host and clients but I don't think I need to explain why that won't work.
Dolphin doesn't have any feature like this.