Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Sonic colours perfomence issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I run the game it has several annyoing artifacts(freezes and fps lag). I have tried to low all of the graphic setting, but it didn't help much. On youtube I saw graphics configuration on even lower pcs than mine.
Do you know if you're using the Intel HD iGPU or the Nvidia GPU when running Dolphin?

You may need to make a profile for Dolphin.exe in the Nvidia Control Panel to use the Nvidia GPU. Set it to use the Nvidia GPU, and set the Power Management to "Prefer maximum performance"

Also make sure you play with the charger plugged in, and Windows Power Management set to High Performance.
(06-22-2023, 02:25 AM)KHg8m3r Wrote: [ -> ]Do you know if you're using the Intel HD iGPU or the Nvidia GPU when running Dolphin?

You may need to make a profile for Dolphin.exe in the Nvidia Control Panel to use the Nvidia GPU. Set it to use the Nvidia GPU, and set the Power Management to "Prefer maximum performance"

Also make sure you play with the charger plugged in, and Windows Power Management set to High Performance.

I have done all of that. I am using GT 740M and have configured everything in control panel, but that also didn't help