Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Help Pleeeasee......!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i can't play the game with dolphin, after i select the game, warning "Can't create open renderer. you might be missing some required opengl extensions, check the logs for more info" always appear.... what should i do??

My PC spec :
Processor : Intel Core 2 Duo E7300 @2.66 Ghz onboard VGA
RAM : 1 GB DDR 2
VGA : ASUS EN7200GS 256 MB
Update your graphics card drivers
Your VGA appears to only supports OpenGL 2.0, Dolphin requires OpenGL 2.1.
I have two recommendations.
1: Under config, use the directX9 plugin instead.
2: Buy a new graphics card, Geforce 7200 is really old!

More RAM would be a nice idea too.

edit: like nosound says, update your graphics drivers too.
(01-09-2010, 09:21 PM)RupeeClock Wrote: [ -> ]Your VGA appears to only supports OpenGL 2.0, Dolphin requires OpenGL 2.1.
I have two recommendations.
1: Under config, use the directX9 plugin instead.
2: Buy a new graphics card, Geforce 7200 is really old!

More RAM would be a nice idea too.

edit: like nosound says, update your graphics drivers too.

oh well,, maybe i will later Big Grin, but can i still play the game with my spec? and for your first recommendation it's actually working, the warning didn't show again..,, but then after that the game still won't play though,, the screen just black... what happened?
integrated graphic adapter sucks !

So is it integrated or dedicated ? because you say onboard VGA ,then, geforce 7200 ??
(01-09-2010, 09:48 PM)abfab126 Wrote: [ -> ]integrated graphic adapter sucks !

So is it integrated or dedicated ? because you say onboard VGA ,then, geforce 7200 ??

it's integrated,,, yeah well actually it's GeForce 7300 SE...

is it really that bad ??
(01-09-2010, 09:57 PM)gazetter Wrote: [ -> ]

is it really that bad ??

Yes, yes, a hundred times yes.
Your processor is nice but you NEED a new graphics card if you want to run Dolphin well.

It's a PC and not a laptop right?
(01-09-2010, 10:00 PM)RupeeClock Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-09-2010, 09:57 PM)gazetter Wrote: [ -> ]

is it really that bad ??

Yes, yes, a hundred times yes.
Your processor is nice but you NEED a new graphics card if you want to run Dolphin well.

It's a PC and not a laptop right?

ouucchhh,, what a tease....Big GrinBig Grin

but it still can be use to play next-gen games,, so i thought it wouldn't really matter.... can you give me an advice which graphics card that can play this dolphin ? of course not the ones that really2 expensive...

ow almost forgot,, yes it's a PC,,
Well, I had a Geforce 8600GT for a while, which worked okay with Dolphin, but right now I'm using an ATI Radeon HD4850, which works pretty great.

I wouldn't recommend the 8600GT because it's that old, but the HD4850 is currently a good midrange card.
an Nvidia integrated 7300 will play dolphin fine guys. It's Intel that can't do it.
Pages: 1 2