Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Memory Errors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Everyone,

I have recently been getting back into Mario Kart Wii, and last night me and a couple of my friends wanted to do a full 32 race Grand Prix. I have been running it on my laptop because the graphics look a whole lot better then the original Wii.

During gameplay we got a couple of errors that did three different things, the first one just paused the game and then it returned to normal, another one crashed the game outright, and another one disabled all of the variables in the game (lap counter and position did not change from starting order, infinitely long race with items).

I will attach the screenshots I took of the errors below. I am on the latest beta released and the latest version of macOS. I do have a high resolution texture pack installed to make it look nicer.

I have been getting these memory errors more and more lately and I would love to make the game more stable.

I believe most of these errors are during or right after the pre-race cutscenes, but some of them have also been during gameplay.

I think it may be a graphics setting issue, but I'm not sure.

I have already done all 4 checks in the properties tab and it says its a good dump.

Let me know if you need more info on my setup.